Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I believe that coment where i said "you only want better reward" betrayed me ... ? laugh

That's the one!

Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
You missunderstand me ...
I dont mind if she drops some regular Breastplate as long as she will wear it ...
Hells ... i would be even all in for her wearing Breastplate, while this armor she would have in some chest right next to her table as memento for old times. laugh

I just cant help the feeling that her curent visual is simply too perfect to break it for one stupid armor, wich you will change anyway in few hours top.

Also i was not against her droping different armor, i was against her droping Leather armor that gives 12+3AC+Dex (and im not quite sure right now if there is +1 to Stealth ... but i believe there is) ... wich would practicaly mean that your rogue will get best bear per Act from one of first 3 bosses in game.
And final reason ... siding with Tieflings and killing Goblin leaders allready gives you MUCH MUCH MUCH better reward, than siding with Minthara and slaughtering them ... i dont see any reason to weight those scales even futher. :-/

Therefore im all in for incerasing HER AP ... either by buff, or by alterning her statistic ...
But i dont want this armor to change, since as it is its allready one of 2 best Leather armors you can get (as far as i know at leat) ... so there is really no reaason to push it futher.

I'm okay with it being leather, but I think it should be +2. At this point in the game, the players are likely wearing a +1 suit of leather, so a +2 is a nice upgrade. I would also consider upgrading her shield to a +1. There are some okay looking shields in the game so far, but it would be nice to have one with a bonus to AC.