Originally Posted by TomReneth
The problem with SHs default armor is that it has Sharran symbols at all. Which is kinda weird for someone that 1) worships a secretive goddess and 2) tries to keep it secret. When she revealed it to me the first time, my reaction was "Duuh, of course you do. What's the real secret?"

I definitely wish the designers had given her a normal set of armor to start with instead of trying to personalize it to her taste. The design of her armor could have been a cool, subtle thing, but no. Too many people are so certain of themselves, insisting her armor is the same thing as a priest's clerical collar or a yarmulke.

I had the same reaction to her revelation about her religion, but the reason why was because I was playing Shadowheart, leveling her up, and I'd seen her character sheet. Which clearly states: Cleric of Shar. <-- that's the real clue, not some jewelry on her head.

Without a doubt, I believe that she could've looked exactly the same, and if the game developers had her worshiping any other God instead, we wouldn't be hearing word one about how "obvious" it is that she worships Shar because of her circlet and shoulders.