Originally Posted by GM4Him
I don't care what you say Ragnarok, her armor does not fit her character with those stats.
Yeah i can see that ... that would explain why you keep persuating me that her stats are wrong, even tho i allready mutliple times agreed on that they should ben adjusted to fit her better. laugh

And, I might add, that armor in no way looks like leather.
That is question of design ... it looks just as leather as any other Drow Leather armor.

She's got pauldrons on her shoulders. Metal pauldrons. That's not leather.
Looks can be deceving. smile
You know who else have "no armor" robe made from metal and leather parts? laugh
[Linked Image from img.game-news24.com]

As an alternative, if she is going to keep the Drow Leather, they should then flip her Dex and Strength so she's weaker but more Agile.
Since i agreed with this statement like 4 times allready, i dare to skip to the important part:

But then Xyandre's Fire needs to be a rapier because that's a Finesse weapon which makes more sense for someone with high Dex to use. She'd get a higher attack bonus with a rapier than with a mace in this alternate version. Anything less than this is unacceptable as a player and/or DM.
In that case i demand Rapier proficiency for Shadowheart ... since she is Dexterity Cleric, but sadly isnt proficient with any Finese weapon ...
Using same logic, that should also be unacceptable. :P

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown