Originally Posted by JandK
No one recognizes it because it's not specific-to-Shar attire.

People see these design choices by artists and suddenly jump to the conclusion that, "Yeppers, that's official 100% Shar regalia right there, totally canon Shar outfit, only the dumbest of the dumb-dumbs wouldn't recognize that there Shar regalia as being official Shar church merchandise, yeppers."

Again, if that's the way people want to play things, by all means. I can't get on board, though. I think insisting that an onyx circlet is a sure fire sign that someone worships Shar is ridiculous. Even coupled with round black circles on the shoulders of the armor (which is a look that's been updated in various patches, I believe).

But whatever, sure, maybe the armor is a uniform and everyone who worships Shar gets it as a sign on bonus.

You just pick and choose, my man. If you ask me, this is a weird hill to die on, but whatever. If you think people who've literally immortalized their war against followers of Shar all over their walls wouldn't recognize her symbol on SH's breastplate and circlet, or indeed just throw a second glance to them, all the power to you. Makes no sense, but hey, at least we went from 'farmers wouldn't put two and two together' to 'the archdruid who fought disciples of Shar wouldn't put two and two together'.