Oh man. I don't know if I never noticed before, but I started the game over again last night and saw that she has a huge onyx in her hair too. It's keeping her hair in a ponytail.

So, you have one on each shoulder, one on her forehead, and one big one in her hair that looks kinda like a crown. Then you have that big black circle on her chest.

Now, the big circle on her chest, I will say, doesn't actually scream Shar. It has a different symbol on it. So, that I can understand maybe they could get away with. It's the big black onyx stones everywhere else.

Anyway, the debate about armor is not really important. The important thing is that Larian should and easily could have various places where they can explain to the player who Shar is long before the big reveal. If a player can reach the big reveal and still know nothing about Shar, that's kinda broken.

At the very least, when you do trigger the Convo with Shadowheart, they should at that point, if they haven't already, have your character roll to see if they know who Shar is. That way, when they're having the Convo, they can say, "Oh. Ok. Shar's an evil goddess of darkness and pain and loss who is hated by the masses. Hmmm. Should I make a big deal of this?"