Someone who wasn't familiar with the lore would most likely not think the decorative stones are religious in nature. Someone who is stuck in a rigid colour symbolism mindset of black is evil and white is good might think she is affiliated with evil. Someone with partial knowledge of the lore might be curious and look up what that symbol on her chest is since it is in a prominent location, but would not find a deity using said symbol. Someone who knows a bit about Shar might think about the black circles but they do not have a purple circle around them that I can see so it still may not be obvious.

Originally Posted by GM4Him
At the very least, when you do trigger the Convo with Shadowheart, they should at that point, if they haven't already, have your character roll to see if they know who Shar is. That way, when they're having the Convo, they can say, "Oh. Ok. Shar's an evil goddess of darkness and pain and loss who is hated by the masses. Hmmm. Should I make a big deal of this?"
I still think the extreme basics should be given to the player without any rolls, and then more information given with a Religion check or if your character is a cleric.