Originally Posted by Innateagle
Originally Posted by organichilimango
It’s EA, so she’s probably gonna wear a cloak when the game is released. But the cloak animation isn’t ready just yet…

Or, she could just start with a generic armor and retrieve her personal set at the goblin camp or some such. Could be one of those events about Shar, even, like the helmet and the statue.

Originally Posted by colinl8
It occurred to me just now that your party's reaction to Astarion's big reveal isn't terribly different from their reaction to Shadowheart's. Basically, "Oh, is that so? Well, leave me out of it." It's more negative where the reaction to Shadowheart's is more interest/fascination, but it's pretty low key given the circumstance.

So I think either it's a consistency that supports the argument that there aren't major problems with Shadowheart wrt Shar, or represents an overall casualness to dialog which could, in the most generous terms, be called immersion-breaking.

Gale's reaction, most especially, is laughable at best. I mean, i guess he wants to tap that, but you'd think a Chosen of Mystra would have more of a problem with a cleric of Shar.

I'm not sure what good that would do. I mean the thread is predicated on "the game should provide the knowledge in a way that doesn't involve me doing any reading", so swapping out the armor later wouldn't really matter, because they still wouldn't know what it meant.

In regard to Gale:
You mean "Former Chosen of Mystra", right? I'm not sure how far you've progressed his little arc, but she kicked him to the curb, so maybe he finds SH attractive, and is willing to ignore her little foibles, knowing how fickle the Deities can be.

In so far as symbolism goes, and all the "but Onyx", maybe she likes dark stones? I mean, we know that isn't the case, but our characters? I guess if we're metagaming, then yeah, but otherwise? Do all the other Gods sit their followers down and give them tutorials about all of the specifics of their opposed deities, or is it more "we hate this God/Goddess because reasons"? Is it to be assumed that, just because some decorations happen to be significant to some deity that a person can't find them attractive, or appealing to wear?