Originally Posted by Eddiar
Originally Posted by robertthebard
So if there was an in game glossary of people and deities of the sword coast, would you take the time to actually read it, or be outraged that they didn't have the narrator read it for you? Is being outraged the only option you have in dialog? No, but it's existence is driving you up a wall, right? Some of us actually understand who she is, and why this could be a bad thing, so we shouldn't have a dialog option to reflect that, because it's confusing for you? You know, when I see a dialog option that doesn't fit with my reaction, instead of running to a message board complaining, I take an option that makes sense/more sense to me. I love how I'm reading what I have in the quote window, and what's still in the actual post, and for some reason you decided that "Dont simp for larian. its bad mmk?" had to be removed, and replaced with your Fallout 76 reference, which is addressed below.

Hey, I'd love it if we had a Pipboy to play audio files, but I'm pretty sure that those haven't been invented in this universe. Either Pipboys or audio logs to play on them. If being a Goddess that mindwipes followers isn't a clue that she's bad news, I'm not sure there's any narrative around that could help you. When I read that, I wonder what it is She has to hide that makes her have to do that. Finding out that a worshipper is in my party, I wonder if she's planning to wipe my mind, and can perfectly understand why I may be, at the very least, a bit suspicious, or even outright concerned. It's amazing that you're here complaining about narrative inconsistency, with no grasp of subtext whatsoever. How simple do you need the explanations to be?

I already answered your question twice.
For someone who loves reading, you sure have a hard time comprehending the written word.
Go back and read it again.

The problem is that I do love reading, and have addressed a concern from a recent post you made. The very one I quoted as a matter of fact. So, I'll ask again, because apparently you missed it, or a narrator didn't read it for you:

What part of "Shar wipes people's memories" doesn't give you a reason to, at the very least, be concerned about having a devoted follower in your party camp, where you may be sleeping within close proximity of someone that believes that this is an acceptable practice?