Originally Posted by robertthebard
...To your "Shar is...", there are books that cover that in game already. At some point, it's up to a player to find/read them. How many dialog wheel style choices do you provide for your players, instead of them organically asking questions?...
And it's not just books, but Shadowheart herself who comments on Selune at every opportunity, and will speak at length about Shar, and the Justiciars.

I don't think the game does enough to set up how our characters would react in this world ( for us to roleplay) but I don't think the lore around Shar is as much of a problem as it seems.

There's another angle too, our current companions aren't good aligned, so maybe the outrage we're looking from the world would be present from the others.

rpg dialogue choices are interesting when it allows for scenarios where your character can have more knowledge than the player, it also sometimes allow for us to shape our characters backstory a little by choosing dialogue that implicitly creates one. I personally would like to have more dialogue with your character talking to themselves, not only because it creates opportunities for exposition, but also because it would be a good way of establishing what kind of character you are without it being something your just telling someone else, making it unreliable.