Originally Posted by robertthebard
Originally Posted by 1varangian
Why are you arguing over details that don't matter to you, then? Seems like a waste of time and space. Larian asked for feedback and trying to shoot it down isn't useful to anyone.

Because this is the General Discussion forum, maybe? I mean, it's what this forum is for, discussing things about the game. The better question is, why are you so bothered that I disagree with your assessment? Perhaps I feel that your stated position isn't of much use to anyone, and don't want to see what you think makes a good game implemented, when I don't see an issue with what is presented, especially in this context. I mean, you're chastising me for replying to a topic in the General Discussion forum, how am I supposed to think that any other ideas you have are noteworthy, when you don't understand what "General Discussion" means?
Without solid reasoning a disagreement is sometimes just a condescending attitude of "you're wrong and Larian knows better, don't change anything". That's not really discussion.