First off was I supposed to kill Mintara<Minthara> in the Goblin camp?<G> I killed Gut, Dror Ragzlin, when I came across them, and then when I came across Mintara they attacked my group before any conversation was exchanged. So all 3 are lying dead in various areas of the camp. Dead and stripped of their gear.

Is "Loviator's love permanent or temporary or does anyone know?

Another thing is the fact that is it me or does it now not only take longer to load the game but to save it as well? it just makes no sense how a game that is 20 plus years old can load so much quicker than a game that's only been aro
und for a year.

Also, the quick bars at the bottom right side of the screen, for your potions, spells. etc why did they change it? I used to be able to re-arrange them for all 4 of my toons and now the Player Characters that I created I can't organize hers as I want but I can organize the other 3. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work to allow me to re-arrange it.

Also in the Character creation screen before we start in the game itself. They have listed their Shadowheart, Wyll, Atarion, etc and I was curious if when this was implemented was this so that we could play them as our main Character Or o that we can adjust their stats for which they have them predetermined in-game. I.E. their strength, wisdom, etc? Or has Larian said yet how they plan to implement this? I wouldn't want to play one of them as the Main PC, to be honest with you.

Last edited by DragonMaster69; 02/11/21 02:30 AM.