I want to make items that may appear several times.

Anyway, i know that a easy way to add items to the loot drops is to link in these text files.

I created this item in one of them:

object itemstat "AMER_Skillbook_SummonAutomaton","a3c23194-d232-4c6f-5862-422e471221e8","",0,0,"KickstarterUniques",1,1,1,1,1,99

I'm wondering if that will appear more than once. I want the item to be rare, and the category KickstarterUniques is rare, but i do not want it to be unique. Are 'uniques' really unique?

I know what some of the numbers mean but not others.

object itemstart NAME UUID UNKNOWN UNKNOWN UNKNOWN TREASURECATEGORY MIN_STACK MAX_STACK UNKNOWN UNKNOWN MIN_LEVEL MAX_LEVEL

If you can tell me the format of the unknowns and specifically if you know how to make a item treasure drop not be 'unique' but still be rare, please tell me. I'm aware that the I could just place the specific item into the treasuretable under 'luck1' with a low percent and get it that way, but i was wondering if there was a way to keep it in the treasure category 'kickstarteruniques' and still repeat it.

Or for that matter, does the 'kickstarteruniques' catogory repeat anyway? Anyone ever saw a 'unique' item twice from loot?