Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I said it countless times and i say it again, even tho it may not be directly related to the topic ...
Companions should have sexual prefferences (both gender and race) and react with different way to our proposal (also should not propose themselves, unless we match both their prefferences).

Like: Wyll like Woman ... Human, Elf, Drow or Tiefling
(I take the liberation to presume that Mizora can act as a proof that he would obviously not have problems with horns and tails ... laugh )

Reputation enough to romance ... Camp scene:

Tav is Female Human ... Tav: Are you coming on to me? > Wyll: I hadn't imagimed myself so subtle. Or to put it in another way: Yes.

Tav is Male Human ... Tav: Are you coming on to me? > Wyll: I didnt mean to ... well, on the other hand, why not? Are you interested?

Tav is Female Gnome ... Tav: Are you coming on to me? > Wyll: No! I mean, no offence but i didnt mean to ... this never even crossed my mind! > *moment of awkward silence* > Tav: Its okey, im not interested either. / Shame, i hoped we could ... > Wyll: Good, i mean lets drink to that. Friends! / Well, now when you mentioned it ...

Something like this. laugh

Indeed. Playersexual companions is boring and kind of lazy writing.

Last edited by Peranor; 11/11/21 06:43 PM.