JandK.

The symbol on the Dark Justiciar armor is identical to Shadowheart's armor symbol. Identical!

It's not just color. It's the entire design. Our point is that her armor screams Shar in every way. Play out Grymforge. The whole place is full of symbols of Shar, and SH has those same symbols ALL over her. She has one on her chest as big as life, and it is EXACTLY the same as the Dark Justiciar armor I found last night in Grymforge. All the armor for Sharran soldiers has the same black onyx stones on the shoulders and on foreheads and so forth.

It is ridiculous for a cleric of a Goddess of Secrets to wear such blatant in your face armor. To use a different analogy, it's like a Star Wars fan at a Star Trek convention wearing a I ❤️ Star Wars T-shirt, and hat with the pic of Vader on it, and then having them say, "I'm actually a Star Wars fan."

Shock of shocks! You're a Star Wars fan? Mind blown.

By the way, I used to think Star Wars was way better than Star Trek. Now... sigh... after the prequels and then the sequels...

Sigh... Disney ruined it for me especially with Episodes 8 and 9.

So now I can't even fight with Trekkies anymore and say Star Wars is way more awesome than Star Trek and then have a Wars/Trek debate and war anymore. It truly saddens me. Ah, the good old days when we'd battle with one another about who would win, the Enterprise or Vader's Executor Class Star Destroyer.

Oh wait! Someone said we shouldn't talk politics. The debate about which is better, Star Wars or Star Trek, is just as bad. Sorry.

Last edited by GM4Him; 12/11/21 05:17 PM.