Watched this thread for days and tried to hold off getting annoyed, this isn't the Witcher or Call of Duty it is a turn based game by an indie team who have done a fantastic job and created their own fan base of which I am one, yes the sky may not move or everything sparkles, if you want sparkles go and watch twilight, for me it's the the thought process you have to have before each battle and the shear complexity of survival, which is far beyond any of those games you have in your minds. They make games for thinkers not fans of splat-a-tat-tat crap, they make a game that I can be at home working and leave alone whilst I make sure a patient is OK or go make dinner, but still come back and feel challenged too which is an amazing bonus in 2021. How about do something more constructive as you obviously do like the game and report faults by screenshots and help them create the game you want instead of just chat it.

We have a saying amongst PC users, Look after your PC ,and That's what I've done and I've maintained it for 20 years, this old PC has had 17 new Cards and 14 new Boards in it's time and it's still the same PC