Originally Posted by Endlessdescent
"You tell 'em Marl"

grin

But everything in this post does resonate with me, truly.

It really makes one wonder, if Charname appeared in this game as a companion, like "Hi, I'm the spawn of Bhaal. I remember you from the ship. We must have taken the same wrong left when exiting Hell, crazy huh. I'm looking for a healer, how bout you? Want to team up?" and we probably wouldn't skip a beat. 'Sorry, I got Lae'zel in the group and we're all full up. Good luck!" hehe

Ah, for the days of High Hedge, and good old show stoppers like Kivan! I miss it too

ps. also, makes me wonder how Bhaal is going to figure back in. I guess TAV could be the Bhaalspawn somehow. Like ATTN Throne of Murder: The matrix has decided you get wiped, reincarnated and reset to lvl1, but with all the same knowledge of your previous life, just garbled all to hell in the flayer acid trip. That would be amusing. There should be a cassandra dialog option in every convo where Tav is insistent that they can "remember it all!" And like 'why doesn't anyone believe?' And 'what happened to the power!?' That would at least make me chuckle. That should be a BG3 'origin', filed under leans chaotic alignment hehe

Last edited by Black_Elk; 16/11/21 04:41 AM.