Maybe give some hints and attitude from the companions. Let for example astarion and gale maybe say things like "you know in a certain way I feel not sooo bad having those tadpoles, etc." So that having tadpoles and using them is more like a personal choice, making life easier but in return getting more addicted to an alien Superpower. (And unknown consequences) So that it's like a trade off.

And companions like lae'zel are hardliners which won't use tadpole magic, and only want to hurry up, getting rid of tadpoles, not use their magic at all, and not being aroused by the imagined love interest thing (= game hard mode) while astarion on the other end of the spectrum is more like, let's chill. "Let's wait, see if it's really that bad or maybe useful, and let us use the power", in a " I don't care if the lovemaking is only a dream if it feels good, right?" - kind of way.. Etc.

In my eyes tadpoles and the broad spectrum of interesting characters combining alignment with choices and game difficulty in an immersive way is a genius move!

Last edited by Tav3245234325325; 19/11/21 11:43 AM.