Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
- If you suggest those arguing Tieflings (Lia, Roland and Cal) as some "regular race" ... that they should leave and dont give a f*ck about refugees ... they would listen to you.
UNLESS you are Drow (and you suggest them to leave) ... that would be argument for that Girl (Lia) to do exact oposite you suggested, bcs they certainly dont want to be the same selfish assholes as "a Drow". laugh

That's one of those situations where they might reconsider with something like "Leave and I will find you. Then I will hang your skins on the nearest tree to show what happens to those who displease me." wink

Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
And last but certainly not least:
- Alfira the ba ... the singi ... well, that blue/purple Tiefling on the cliff.
Should certainly not be telling you tail of her master playing the lute and sing while they were attacked ...
And if so, your Drow should certainly have option to laugh at her instead of offering comfort ... and then she should say that she should have never expect any different from *your kind*.

Well, I would still be happy to have an interaction with the bard. Maybe not as easy. For example, my drow sorcerer has a weakness for music and art, which is one of his redeeming qualities.

P.S. Deep gnomes are not really considered evil and according to Bart (the gnome from the windmill), they have no problems to live in Baldur's Gate.

P.S.2 I do not think a complete overhaul is needed but perhaps an extra check or two and replacing persuasion with intimidation on 1-2 places should do the trick.

Last edited by Scales & Fangs; 20/12/21 07:11 PM.