Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I have two new observations i would like to share with you ...

First:
Originally Posted by GM4Him
But, that said, can't do 4 custom characters with party of 6 because I can't remove anyone from the party. So it won't let me add anyone else. 😒
Have you tryed to altern that first autosave game create?
I deleted my whole save folder, just to be sure (i would on next patch anyway, so no harm i gues) ...
Then i alterned my first (and curently only) save ...
And it worked like a charm.

I met Shadowheart, she joined me.
I met Astarion, he joined me.
I met Gale, he joined me.
I met Lae'zel, she joined me.
I met Wyll, he joined me.

No removing was necesary. wink

---

And second:
I just recently noticed some interesting ... im not sure how should i call it, basicaly i would say "bug" but since it only reaplied original rules, it was more like bug for mod that worked like a fix. laugh
Anyway ...
When i reached the cellar under Blighted Village and i clicked on Necromancy of Thei ... Shadowheart, Astarion, Lae'zel comented on it ... then i missclicked and put it back ... so i clicked it again and this time Shadowheart, Gale and Wyll comented on what i found.

So while this mod potentialy helps you see all conversations, i would dare to say that if more than one companion have coments prepared, game allways pick just some (by some key i dont know i gues).
Wich is yet another reason why i would like to see this option supported officialy, so situations like theese, where mod dont offer us full experience dont exists. frown

---

Its still awesome tho. laugh
Combat become so damn easy i could win it in my sleep mostly ... but that was part of the deal. smile

Are you doing a party of 4 custom characters?

I can get it to work with anything less than party of 4 custom characters. I think it's registering party of 4 custom characters as full party so when I meet SH, it's already considered full party.

I've also successfully modded save files other than the first. All you need to do is ask 1 character to go to camp, the ask everyone to join.

I absolutely love party of 6. I'm still not sure they'd need to do much to make battles harder except maybe implement 5e stats. The battles wouldn't be much harder, but they'd wear down a party of 6 faster than current homebrew stats.

Again, that's excluding bosses like Spider Matriarch. Seriously. Slight combat stat tweaks and party of 6 would reign supreme in this game.

Granted, stealth and surprise attack would still make these fights booty easy, but that's how it is now with party of 4. I can wipe most enemies with stealth and surprise and party of 4. So, can't base it on that. Almost every fight is super easy if I know what's coming and I position myself right using stealth and surprise.