Originally Posted by GreatWarrioX
When did lying become a scam? Girls lie all the time with their "pushup bras" that their breast are bigger than they really are.
What? O.o Wtf does that have to do with... Anything? o.O I mean, the idea behind the pushup-bra (aka, clothing that pushes up the breasts) has existed for at the very least hundreds of years, and somehow men (and women) in earlier times have always been aware of what the female body looks like without it. :'D But suddenly in the modern western society the natural physics of the human body (primarily the female one) is a mystery - despite naked bodies being but a internet click away. Truly interesting times we live in. X]

Originally Posted by GreatWarrioX
As for Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous. If its as long as DOS2, I just cant do another Fantasy one. This genre is way way too tedious, I want fix.
Ha... Haha... Hahahahahahah! X] ... Generally, both of the Owlcat Pathfinder games are much longer than DoS2. :] Speak for yourself of finding it tedious - I love long adventures that give me my moneys worth in play-time! \o/

Hoot hoot, stranger! Fairly new to CRPGs, but I tried my best to provide some feedback regardless! <3 Read it here: My Open Letter to Larian