Originally Posted by Tuco
I'm in team "Not too fond of this narrator" and I agree with people who seem to think her constant sultry, allusive tone seems to be a bit of a misfire.

That said, it's not something I feel strongly about (I don't like it but I don't hate it) and what's worse, I don't think it's something even remotely up to negotiation at this point in development. They are not going to burn a boatload of money just to make a second attempt at the idea. Not to mention she seems to be largely more popular than disliked, reading around.

I still think that both DOS 2 and PoE 2 Deadfire nailed their narrators far better, though. The second one incidentally also sporting a "pleasant female voice".

I'm pretty close to the same camp as you. I mean, I think she's fine, but either way it's not a big deal. Also, I agree. She's not likely going anywhere. So why discuss?

I see the point that for a dark fantasy, she's not exactly Vincent Price. They could have picked a person with a more ominous voice, but again, not a big deal and it's likely not going to change.