It would really, really be nice, and much appreciated, if the Devs would explain why you took the narrator channel mute out of the game. I've complained several times about this, and it would be nice if the Devs would provide their reasoning for removing that option from the game. It destroys the immersion of the game for me, and I'm far from the only one to complain about this. It was a much sought feature in DOS, and positive accolades were overwhelming when it was added.

If there is a way to do it via a settings file, I would immediately do it. Please try and be forthcoming about that important feature exclusion. You have plenty of time to reinstate this option, and it would be pleasing to know if at least you have plans to restore it before the game finally ships in 2023.

Edit: I own a 24-thread CPU so I have more than enough horsepower to handle a separate thread for the narrator audio. Please don't hobble the game by trying to shoe-horn it into 8 threads for consoles--even though they should be able to do 16 threads, themselves. Being able to adjust the volume on the narrator track (down to 0) was a brilliant feature when Larian introduced it, and it's a shame not to include it in BG3.

Last edited by Waltc; 16/02/22 05:28 PM.

I'm never wrong about anything, and so if you see an error in any of my posts you will know immediately that I did not write it...;)