Originally Posted by Hagrim
I'm not sure I understand you're question here. As the player, you have no idea how tough any new encounter will be. You don't even know if there even will be an encounter?? The first thing I found in my game was find the druid grove, and they told me to kill the Goblins, then in the first part of the Goblin camp there was a water well which leads you to an underground cave with the Matriarch spider.

I must have missed the sign on the well that reads, "hey, you're too low level for this fight, come back later!"
That is what stealth and exploration are for, it's not like you jump down the well and land on top of the matriarch. You can find a room in the caves with the clues that there might be something more powerful down there (and how it came to be). You can scout ahead to find out what it is exactly. You can then decide whether it's even worth fighting at low level, considering these caves are clearly not inhabited by the goblins the druids have asked you to kill.

Originally Posted by Cantila
If you think the Sorcerer is OP try Barbarian in Berserker mode with GWM feat and Reckless Attack. I't so good, and throwing axes can also topple the enemy. But most of all it does good damage and have a high hit chance because it also uses Strength. I am having a blast with it as we speak.
I have to admit berserkers are the first fighter type that I'm enjoying playing, because of their dialogues. laugh

Last edited by ash elemental; 21/02/22 09:16 PM.