I must say, many good changes and fixes were made in this patch, I'm conducting my traditional "let's try everything I know doesn't work to see what breaks" run and I can see hard work everywhere.

that being said, the aim is to perfect this game so, let's continue talking about what can be improved...

I had an infinite black screen in between the "Argh.Let me through, mragreshem, or I'll rip your damned throat out!" and the "You - apparently Kagha wants to see you. Go ahead." scenes at the druid camp because I was behind the druids... I tried four times, the third I got a crash. to get there, just use feather fall... in the previous patch, doing so shuffled every npc except the one talking in the second scene, it was hilarious to see lae'zel being a bear, shadowheart being a gnome and gale thinking (wishing) he was me...

after the harpies, the kid talked to gale when my character was selected and shadowheart was the closest to him. no idea why...

the lights beams in the underdark temple are misaligned with the holes.

although the companions are now more tolerant regarding where they think they should be standing, they still go play with ladders, jump in place and are an overall liability regarding traps... I will run more tests, for science...

dos2 had a grid to specify where the followers should be standing relative to the party leader and it was rather useful in dangerous environment... I can't seem to find it in bg3, has it been scrapped ?

Last edited by auriejir; 25/02/22 04:45 PM.