For the Wizard can learn topic ...
I gues nobody will be surprised when i say i take the "dont care" side. laugh

Sure your Wizard can then completely take the role of Cleric ... but then you just lost a Wizard. laugh
Sure your Wizard can have half something, half something else ... but you still have limited spellslots and your Wizeric or Clerard ( laugh ) will NEVER EVER be as effective as full Wizard, nor as full Cleric if you do that ...

---

I dont use this feature myself tho.
It doesnt feels right to me ... i mean Clerics are something like prolonged hands of their deity, they dont "cast" themselves, the deity cast through them (or at least that is how i understand it, and i like that explanation so dont bother corect me here, since i shall stick with this no matter how wrong i am :P ) and as far as i know, Clerics have to stay on good side with their deity if they wish to keep Clericking (i know this isnt implemented ... and sadly i doubt it ever will) ...
While Wizards manipulate the magic energy to get the desired outcome, so all they need is knowledge and enough focus ...
There is clear difference.

But if someone want to spend tremendous amount of gold to create unarmored Cleric without a shield, nor with any decent chance to land a regular strike, and with shitty statistics (i believe and hope that Cleric spells still scale with Wisdom even when Wizard learns them) just to have option to spend their precious Spellslots for Fireballs and no longer being able to fulfill the role of Cleric ... or save those spellslots on some Cleric stuff and no longer being able to do Fireball ... i wish him luck and lots of fun. laugh

In my eyes this is exactly the same as creating Dexterity focused Barbarian, or Strength focused Monk ... entirely possible, but also total bullshit. laugh

Originally Posted by Aldon
I really hope you are wrong mate.
Honestly ... me too ... but statistic is cruel bitch, and i dont dare to keep my expectations too high against her predictions. :-/

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 25/02/22 04:09 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown