Feel free to corect me this time ...
Since im not really sure if i dint get this wrong. :-/

But the way i understands "Agonising blast"
When you cast Eldritch Blast, add your Charisma modifier to the damage it deals on a hit.
(Source: http://dnd5e.wikidot.com/warlock:eldritch-invocations)

Is that our Charisma modifier should be added to our damage.
Meaning our Eldrich Blast should do 1d10 without it ... and 1d10+ChaMod with it ...

Instead right now Agonising blast is completely separate damage "roll" with fix value. O_o
Meaning our Eldrich Blast do 1d10 without it ... and 1d10 with it, followed by fix ChaMod damage.

Here is the picture:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It may seem like minor and unimportant detail, and right now ... quite honestly it probably is. laugh

Unless we get to Cracked Wall with Minor Toughness in Goblin camp ... or practicaly any destroyble wall in Grymforge. laugh
Where our Agonising Blast is simply ignored, since it allone does "less than 10dmg" (unless we have 20 Cha, since the wall is also Vulnerable to Force damage ... didnt tryed that tho, my Wyll had 18) and therefore it is absorbed by Wall without any effect ...

BUT if we would have alterned damage calculation (1d10+Cha) more of our Blasts would be damaging the wall ... up to every single one.
Depending on our cha ofc.

Example:
When i tryed this Wyll had 18 ... meaning +4 ... therefore smallest possible damage would be (1+4)*2 (bcs Vulnerable) ... and voila! Every blast makes damage to the wall!
Instead right now i had to roll at least 5 ... so his potential effectivity has ben reduced by half. :-/

Again, i repeat im aware that this is quite minor issue ...
Unless in the future we will meet some kind of enemy that will have Minor Toughness aswell. :P
Better fix it now, right? laugh

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 03/03/22 04:21 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown