There are some options I think would be cool to see added for story/immersion and to fully be able to Roleplay out your chosen Character alignment.

I think an option to either help find solutions/resurrect or use withers to Help resurrect Mayrina's Husband, Kannon, flaming fist guy or Benryns wife Miri as good alignment options, as just leaving them to their fates is a bit meh if you are trying to play out the role of Folk hero.

I think it would be cool for a side quest to help Omellum if you so choose to procure brains or assist his research in creating an alternative for sustenance and side quests for the society of brilliance for some classes.

Also the option to actually persuade the two brothers in the swamp to allow you to help to save them and if you defeat the hag and the masked individuals have been spared/not killed and the mirror guy is freed rather than the mirror guy just left stuck and the masked folks still enslaved and hostile (even after a conversation with one though idk if this was a bug)

I also think if you've got Friendly status with the Zhentharium's you should also be able to access the underdark elevator.

I know this is still early access but a lot of the "good" options I feel can sometimes be lacking.

Now where's my pet Goblin?