Originally Posted by GM4Him
"Duh.". This is the same thing as saying to someone, "You're an idiot and a moron. The statement you made is absolutely idiotic. Why are you even speaking or presenting ideas, Neanderthal."
Or it means just "obviously" ... nothing more, nothing less ...

And thay "may" be the reason i said it just means "obviously" in the last post ... but sure, feel free to read it however you like, if it pleases you. :-/
Just dont stuck your words into my mouth. wink :P

Would you talk to your mama that way - or your boss?
Despite the fact that i see no reason why you even should care ...
And despite the fact that I personally consider drawing a family into an argument, the lowest act of the low ...
And despite the fact that you are neither, so even if i would not, it dont aply to you anyway ...

Yes i do.

I do say my mother, or my boss without any problems, nor remorse ... that something i just said should have ben obvious ...
And since they both are reasonable persons who are actualy willing to listen what are you telling them, instead of wasting their, and my time trying to fing some offense behind every word, sight or gesture ... i dare to say that they would simply reply that it indeed should have ben obvious, and we would simply move on.

Feel free to try it sometimes, it's incredibly liberating. wink

//Edit:
Indeed now to the actual topic ...

cap you at a total of 4 customs
This idea i supported year ago, when it appeared first time, and every time since then ... i still like it, and i still support it ...
And i still hope Larian will implement it that way.

But, to your point, mercs would probably be treated differently than 4 player multiplayer. You could create and let go any number of them at will.
This is one of reasons i would like to see them in EA ...
Otherwise, its all just guesses. frown

Nettie would be nice adept for mercenary ... or Aradin (and his whole group) ... or there is lot of potential alies among Tieflings ...
Hells, the options are endless. laugh

As far as dying. Hah! Who stays dead in BG3? - unless YOU kill them.
Yup, that is the kind of death i was talking about ...

Or you simply leave them ...
I have seen few times on this forum few people talking about switching their party members after they die ... i have no idea how they manage, but i think something like that certainly should be implemented for those of us who wants to play hardcore. :3

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 04/04/22 02:37 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown