Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
There should be no RP mentioning about party limit AT ALL, EVER!
This should be pure mechanical limitation ... if we got full party we should get SYSTEM message telling us we cant get any more.

I also find the party size limit very artificial, story-wise. It is purely a video game feature and it should be presented as such, using a purely video game UI, instead of being made part of the in-world, canon events.

So I wish Larian would get rid of Lae'zel's "You're full up. Dismiss your weakest warrior".

That just doesn't work well, in my view.

Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
It's just one of those ways players need to suspend their disbelief, and ultimately I've never considered it an important issue at all. [...]

I can certainly separate things, and I'm ok with a number of "video game things" in my video game.

For instance, I know that I (the player) can manage the inventory and equipment of all my companions, using the corresponding video game interfaces, and I'm aware that if I equip my Cleric with Lae'zel's Gith armour and Lae'zel with my Cleric's starting armour, this is just me (the player) doing video game things.

The problem comes from the video game notifying you of the video game things through the story instead of through the video game interfaces and tutorials.

Last edited by Drath Malorn; 25/04/22 01:38 PM. Reason: reaction to Gray Ghost's post