Print Thread
#937081 23/02/24 05:16 AM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hello Larian!

Please let us bring cats to camp! Specifically Myshka! Seeing a lil' snoozing cat at camp would bring cat lovers so much joy!

Also, thank you for creating this absolutely beautiful game! An absolute masterpiece!

journeyman
journeyman
Seconded, I would love to adopt some of the cats.

Just leap the flames to take a chance...
veteran
veteran
Agree! I would love some cats at camp!

+1. I really, really, REAAAAAALLY want to have a catto in our camp. I was massively disappointed when I couldn't take one of the cattos in act 3 with me. Just... LET US, LARIAN.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Big YES to all of this. So many cats in act 3, ready for all the collection and we can't even get one. frown

A
old hand
old hand
A
The true reason why Gale's is the most popular origin, you get a tressym!

(No it's great, really, but cat-mom is special.)

addict
addict
No! Don't do that! Please think about all the little girls and boys wandering the streets each day, looking for their pets, wondering what kind of gruesome accidents have befallen their loved ones, idly calling out their names, hoping to finally hear that familiar 'mreow', but never hearing it, because some band of overdressed idiots decided it would be cool to abduct their adored companions. Larian: please stand firm against the kidnapping of cats!

I would put a bowl of milk out for His Majesty and a wineglass of blood out for Astarion. astarionhappy

old hand
old hand
I WANT THIS TOO!!! Specifically I want to adopt Myshka, who says “MERMER?” and you can say, “It’s me, my son.” “MERMER!”

Please Larian, let us have a camp cat, or even better a camp cat AND follower.

A
old hand
old hand
A
On a related note: I just saw someone requesting an option to feed beholder jerky to Tara on discord. Which I absolutely endorse. All the good things for my cat-mom/tressym-in-law.

Ecc2ca #937160 23/02/24 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by Ecc2ca
I WANT THIS TOO!!! Specifically I want to adopt Myshka, who says “MERMER?” and you can say, “It’s me, my son.” “MERMER!”

Please Larian, let us have a camp cat, or even better a camp cat AND follower.

Camp cat AND a follower, even better! I'm all for it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
veteran
veteran
For real though

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

veteran
veteran
Also

Cause I don't feel like I should have to choose, if they give us one I'll just want two, so might as well be 6 right?

Black_Elk #937303 24/02/24 04:37 PM
veteran
veteran
I played GW2 in the past, and you could feed cats, and they would come back to your home instance! I think you could have over 30 cats! biggrin This would be great in BG3 as well!

apprentice
apprentice
I'd love a cat, but what I would love most of all is to be able to adopt that poor, sweet hyena we can rescue in Act 2.

A
old hand
old hand
A
Ha yes! I worried that poor fellow would get lost in the Shadowcurse or maybe simply not get around so well alone. I wouldn't mind giving it a place to rest.

Edit: I see why so many players vibe with Shart's cottage core ending. It allows you to adopt all the pets. Maybe one day even the Strange Ox? He is a nice fellow and deserves good things happening to him. Killed a dragon for me, that one.

Last edited by Anska; 25/02/24 10:20 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard