Originally Posted by Alealexi
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by Alealexi
So far the game is 85% 5e.
Poor kitty ...
You have no idea what have you just brought on youreself ... do you?

What? The fact that it doesn't need to be 100% RAW? Can't deny that it still plays and feels like 5e and it gets closer to RAW with each patch. The main thing the game needs is a rework of the reaction system to be closer to Solasta and to get rid of the bad homebrew.

Lol. Ragnarok is right. You have no idea what you have done. Pandora's box is now open.

What is NOT 5e about BG3:

1. Rogues - No Expertise. No tool proficiencies. Fast Hands has been nerfed because potions are Bonus actions, so who needs Fast Hands? Sneak Attack is broken. Stealth is broken. Anyone can pick locks as well as a rogue and sneak as well as a rogue. And that's not even all.
2. Intellect Devourers don't DEVOUR INTELLECT or body thief and don't have resistance.
3. Phase spiders spit poison globs and teleport hundreds of feet through the air, hardly ever attacking at melee like they should.
4. Shove has no prone option and pushes people 20+ feet on average.
5. Spellcasters can cast Action spells and Bonus spells in the same turn, so once Fireball's a thing, they can Misty Step to safety and Fireball the crap out of enemies all in the same turn.

I have SO much more, but I'll stop there for now. I'm out of time.

Last edited by GM4Him; 27/04/22 11:30 PM.