Originally Posted by SilentRave
At this point I'm quite positive that I will not be supporting Larian with any of their projects ever again. They have actively ignored this forum, strategically addressed shallow requests for publicity just because lots of people have went overboard over reddit and twitter, they seem to not have learned much from previous EAs and outright lied on how this EA would be handled.

I almost feel the same tbh.

I haven't bought this game as an evolutive demo. I've bought it as an early access and even if they had obviously listenned on some major points, I have the feeling that our deep feedback and suggestions have been totally ignored. Some of us are spending a lot of time to analyse and write things and we even don't have some kind of "this was read by the devs" message...

And it's not only about the very active community... Shove as an action is a common complain everywhere just like jump/disengage was. Yet shove is still a BA in patch 7, more than 1 year and a half after release...

I have the feeling that we're just tools that feed their tools (data) and nothing more.
This lack of communication during an EA is a shame and they should probably give more ressources to their communuty managers (or hire someone... I even don't know if they have one...)

Last edited by Maximuuus; 10/05/22 09:18 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus