I don't really plan to "refund" the game to begin with.
In fact, I wouldn't want to do it even if I was offered the option now, almost two years of EA later.
With all its flaws, I'm still rather confident that BG3 will AT WORST be a game I will enjoy spend time over with a first playthrough.

Which may sound like a big endorsement at first glance, but in reality I'm meaning what I'm conceding here mostly as "certification of acceptability". Because while I don't particularly doubt BG3 will be a somewhat competent and reasonably enjoyable CRPG, at the same time I kinda gave up on any hope to see it turn into the modern classic I wanted it to be at first.

For several reasons, frankly, starting with Larian's stubbornness with sticking with the worst control scheme ever used in a traditional CRPG, and moving to a good half dozen of other talking point I already discussed at nauseam for the past two years.

All this aside, I have to admit I'm strongly under the impression this final rush of development will coincide with a lot of unintended cuts over the original plans.
The rate of improvement over the almost-two-years of EA so far has been concerningly slow despise the EA itself being far longer than anyone expected at first.
Even assuming "a lot was done behind the curtain that never came to our fruition", it's hard to believe that what they have is considerably different than what they are offering to us to test... Aside for all the content past Act 1, obviously.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN