Originally Posted by Wormerine
Originally Posted by Archaven
love the looks of jaheira and not sure if possible if she could return in bg3.. would love to romance her.
She appeared in datamined material (both written lines and interactions with Helsin and items) - so she is likely to make an appearance.

I am still not buying Helsin as a companion due him not being an origin. If Minsc will be a companion/origin, I wouldn't discount a possibility of Jaheira being one as well. That said those would be two "legacy" characters, and that's not something that we have seen in BG3 so far. I haven't seen Larian as much interested in continuing BG2 too directly - or maybe they are keeping those things to themselves for 1.0. I would peg Jaheira for a meetable (important?) NPCs.

seeing halsin has been actively promoted by larian (halsin appeared as fanart in their tweets) it will be conflicting with halsin since jaheira is a fighter/druid. larian probably wanted to promote their own characters rather than said old returning ones. if larian can only bring her in as a cameo then the only hope we have probably just from mod. but again due to voiced companions it will be terribly strange to include modded characters that doesnt speak smirk. due to popularity i would say larian bringing in minsc has higher chance than said jaheira. saw an imoen card too will be great if we get to see her as well.

Last edited by Archaven; 24/05/22 10:34 AM.