Originally Posted by Flooter
Originally Posted by Tuco
Originally Posted by Flooter
Edit: by the way, that tweet only has 30 likes! Are PFH announcements always this subdued?
It's not an announcement from the proper Larian/BG3 twitter account, but a small tease posted by a single developer from his personal one.

In terms of public reach is basically the difference between, say, "Elon Musk said X on Twitter" and "One friend of mine that works at Tesla said he heard a rumor".
I see what you mean. Still, this is coming from Larian’s Director of Publishing (whatever that is). I think it’s a little weird that the first public word of the next patch for a game that’s sold millions of copies still only has 56 likes and 8 comments (two of which are Ragnarok laugh )

Edit: I think Larian are keeping level 5 in their back pocket to be the main feature in an upcoming patch. They may be planning for the worst, like a four year EA, and are hoping they don’t run out of bones to throw the players.
If that 4th year means day /night and no toilet chain you son of a bitch, I'm in!

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.