Restrict ourselves is not a functionnality (option) offered by the devs to eventually get rid of some core rules if it's more convenient to someone. What the hell are you saying...
Ofc you don't understand such simple things with such a reasoning.

"I'm playing BG3 but without using any consummables, thank devs for such an option". LMAO.
That's ridiculous once again, as usual with you.

Originally Posted by JandK
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
I don't remember but here's what I can find on the game's wiki.

You can not rest when enemies are nearby, or immediately after being in combat or casting a spell. In certain areas you can not rest at all, and in other areas enemies may interrupt you while resting. In the official campaign it takes 5 seconds to rest, and there are no other restrictions on how often you can do so. The rules of resting may be different in other modules.

You couldn't rest in combat, but you could after. Like a few seconds after combat. When enemies were near, you could take a few steps back to rest.

There weren't many "no rest" areas at all, as I recall. Very rare. Resting was almost always a freebie in that game.

I don't remember ever being interrupted by an enemy during a rest in that game.

I can't comment on that. TBH I played NWN only once and it was a very long time ago smile
It looks like there were rules, whatever if they were good and interresting or not.

Last edited by Maximuuus; 30/05/22 08:41 PM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus