Originally Posted by Eagle Pursuit
Time isn't really getting that short though. It's still 6 months to the earliest possible release date from the current expectation assessment. It could easily be 9 months away, or they could shift the release date goalposts again.

If I were them, I'd keep those rounds in the chamber for as long as possible. On the one hand, to space out the fresh meat for the EA players, and on the other, if the game releases a little early, there could be one class that no one has touched.
Have I missed some new statement from Larian studios? BG 3 full release is not within year 2022 forget it already. 2023 yes that is 98% sure so (2% chance postponed to 2024), but when exactly in 2023 I do not know. I would not give it even 1% chance 2022 release.

Regarding will they release level 5 to Early Access at some point I do not know. That is entirely up to Larian but they have not promised that. That said possible, but simply said I do not know what will happen regarding that.

However regardless of above things said I believe very strongly that Larian will release out more stuff to Early Access example classes etc.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 31/05/22 06:45 PM.