Thinking about it ...
It actualy would be possible to move every single conversation out of camp ... but it would need to be exactly jus that "a conversation" ... rather than whole cinematic-like scene.

It would also require some cuts and re-writing ... so im not sure if that would even be worth it. :-/

But think with me ...
Larian would need to create 2 versions of every "!" dialogue ... one for incamp, wich we allready know ... and one for outdoors, where Companion would just stand there and talk to our PC, just as they do every time we talk to them.

It would ofc. mean that every gestures, walking, or simmilar stuff would need to be cut out ... aswell as mentioning things icluding those ...
BUT the main body of information we are suppose to get could technicaly stay intact.

Take Astarion's mirror as an example:
In camp we all know how the scene goes, yes?
if not ... here
And in wild ... if they would cut out that mirror part, and the conversation would just start bcs "Astarion seems unusualy gloomy" ... basicaly all the rest can remain intact.

Or controlling the Weave with Gale ... that is scene i never managed to trigger:
In camp we all know how the scene goes, yes?
if not ... here
And in wild ... just leave it theoretical, Gale would not walk around us and showing us gestures and stuff (mainly to prevent clipping issues) ... he would just talk about what "would" he do, if he would want to show us how to channel the Weave.
And it could open dialogue in camp later something like "You remember how we were talking about magic earlier? Would you like to try some?"

Its certainly not the most elegant solution ...
But it could work to give players as much of those conversations as possible, and it would most certainly be MUCH better than just miss them whole. frown

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown