Quick update on the "box" and Shadowheart and the permutations video. I just had to play through completely avoiding Shadowheart just to see how jarring it was, and holy, it was worse than I was imagining. Seriously, out of nowhere she just pops into existence with this box, and starts talking to me as if we've met before. I told her to go away, and she said "please hurry, i'll just wait here for you". so she just stands there? waiting? until the next time she'll magically appear? Or will the one ring, i mean the box betray her and come to me of it's own accord?

What's worse is, I was curious to see what would happen if I killed her, so i did, and THEN they do the magical box comes to me and won't let me drop it scene. Why the hell didn't they just use that in the first place if it's such an important part of the plot? I..wow. I really hope they redo that part. I know it's EA, and we know that they're aware of how ridiculous the scene is from that video, so I do have faith they'll fix it. I just had to see it for myself.

rant over smile