Stole something from Ikaron in turn based mode, sneaked away, and dropped sneak while turning off TBM. Okta must of caught me cause she chased my character all over the grove. Figured id try and teleport back to camp, and Okta is on a rock close to the entrance just standing there now after the teleport. Ran back and my character and other character cutscenes snap back to where she's suppose to be. But she's just I think it called shadowboxing on the rock permanently now.

After a few more tests of having party long rest and reloading save, the long rest got her to move to my character after waking up in town she says something and continues to rock back and forth a few feet from where she was standing. After the reload she walked to my main character again and said, " I've heard worse." I'm pretty sure the chasing is caused by some bug related to playing a instrument even though your not, my character is a bard and I do have a lute on my character's inventory.

On a side note my character stopped sheathing her weapon a while back.

Edit* I figured it out, Okta was actually trying to walk to me the whole time since I did some basic performances with the flute last night and when I noticed no one was coming to me I'd stop and go to another area and try again (testing to see if the money sound was people actually giving me real coin). She must of been slow walking to me on one of the performances and couldn't finish her reaction so she just kept walking. Rebooting a previous save, I went to her pot area she came up, I did a performance and she went back to her pot like normal.

ROFL what a bug, Imagine if I didn't catch this, she was would be following me across the map for a performance that was never coming.

Last edited by fallenj; 10/07/22 08:38 PM.