Originally Posted by Maximuuus
You can call it a "prompt" rather than popup if it pleases you all but the result is mostly the same.

We'll just have to manually react this prompt each time to pause the game and read "a popup" (called micro action bar in The Composer's feedback doc) just to understand what every prompt is about...

Then we'll also have to choose the target if there are multiple ones, switch to our companions tab, select the spell level,...
When the prompt appears, the game already knows what the ability and the targets are. Because the prompt is contextual, I’d add an icon to The Composer’s suggestion indicating what contextual ability the game expects me to (left click) use or (right click) ignore.

I could be wrong, (edit: I am wrong*) but I don’t see any ability that requires anything but a yes/no decision based on context. However, if Larian implement the ability to use Sneak Attack or Manoeuvres with AoO, that would require a few extra icons to appear contextually.

*As you point out, Max, you might need to select a level for your spell. The current level icons work fine for me; I could see the prompt show the Counterspell icon on the top left corner, then three buttons: level 3, level 4, ignore. One click and you’re done.

By the way, it would be a good excuse to redesign the manoeuvre icons to make them instantly distinguishable, which would help the flow of using manoeuvres with AoO.

Last edited by Flooter; 24/07/22 12:21 PM.

Larian, please make accessibility a priority for upcoming patches.