Originally Posted by 1varangian
Owlbear downs Oghmar, Gale "helps" Oghmar, Shadowheart stabs away with dual Daggers
Owlbear downs Oghmar, Gale "helps" Oghmar, Shadowheart stabs away with dual Daggers
Owlbear misses both attacks, everyone attacks
Owlbear downs Oghmar, Gale "helps" Oghmar, Shadowheart stabs away with dual Daggers, Owlbear dies.

Guy goes to the doctor and says, "Doc, every time I punch myself in the face, I get a bruise."

Doctor says, "Why don't you stop punching yourself in the face?"

I guess what I'm saying is--and I mean this sincerely--if you don't like the mechanic, why do you keep using it turn after turn?