Originally Posted by Nicou
How reactions are handled in the game is an example of a that is system currently being explored internally, but we're not yet ready to talk about it.
We've been eagerly reading your feedback and discussing it with the teams, but we prefer to show rather than tell.

Feel free to comment in the forums or on our social Media, to your heart's content!
We aim to interact with you as much as we possibly can.

Thanks for the information/confirmation. Swen had said they are working on Reactions, but that was in Panel From Hell 3 (over a year ago), and in Panel From Hell 6 the word Reaction was carefully avoided, despite the showcasing abilities costing Reaction for a Class that likes Reaction. So it's good to know.

There is a difference between saying how the next iteration of Reaction will be in details, saying that it's being worked on, and saying nothing.

I understand that Larian does not want to outline their new system in any detail, and prefer to let players actually try it. This can probably generate more interesting feedback than if players comment on the new system at a purely theoretical level.

Saying nothing wasn't better though, as it generated tons of unnecessary chatter.

Saying "it's currently being explored internally, but we're not yet ready to talk about it" is, in my view, the best communication policy by a mile kilometer. And also, bonus, it's quite cheap. I'm very glad to see what seems like a change of direction.