Originally Posted by Saito Hikari
Originally Posted by kanisatha
I loved Kingmaker, and although I'm waiting on playing WotR I'm certain I will end up considering it the best cRPG ever. I backed both games and have WotR; just waiting on all the DLCs to be released before I wade into it. smile
You might be waiting for a while longer. Someone datamined the latest patch on Reddit and found evidence of another DLC in early development, one that seemingly adds a new area and a companion. Shifter class or something.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder...g_looking_through_144s_files_unreleased/
Originally Posted by Rhobar121
Originally Posted by kanisatha
I loved Kingmaker, and although I'm waiting on playing WotR I'm certain I will end up considering it the best cRPG ever. I backed both games and have WotR; just waiting on all the DLCs to be released before I wade into it. smile

You will wait a while because apparently are to announce season pass 2.
In practice, you lose nothing by not having dlc, they have absolutely no connection to the main campaign except you get a few broken items that you shouldn't get at this stage of the game.

I think that you will love first 2 acts, then unfortunately, the quality of the game is only constantly decreasing.
Yup, I know about Season Pass 2 upcoming for WotR. I probably won't wait until the next two/three DLCs drop. I just like having a game be systems and features-complete before I play it (hence my opposition to playing EA games). I am currently playing Solasta, though, despite it having DLCs still coming out, because its campaigns are quite short and self-contained. Then Black Geyser is next in line for me, and WotR after that (I don't get a lot of time in a typical week to play; usually only just a few hours on Sundays).

Also for everyone's benefit, Zoria just launched a Kickstarter. The game is being made by a very small 3-person team of first-timers, who already have 80% of the game done. The KS is quite small (~$35,000), so check it out if you're interested. I've backed it 'cause I like backing small cRPG games like this.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ansharpublishing/zoria-age-of-shattering

Last edited by kanisatha; 24/09/22 02:44 PM.