Originally Posted by neprostoman
Originally Posted by Sigi98
Originally Posted by Brainer
I specifically mention in the final part (now it should be less of a poorly constructed blanket) that there could be a way to both have it in for people who desperately want it and for there to be an option to exclude it if it's something that doesn't float with people well.

but.... why? How do people get offended by the sheer existance of non-binary folk? Or sorry, 'it doesn't float with people well'.... I dont get it. More options is good, you dont have to use it, and when the sheer existance of something so harmless gives you that much trouble.... maybe cool down a little bit (not adressing you specifically, just the people who 'it doesnt float with')

There are places in the world where identity agenda is defining society right now. It is a topic of hot debate, a lot of people are supporting this as the right step towards the better future and some people dread the idea of living and having families in that kind of future. I am personally not affected by those ideological tensions at all, thats why it is so easy for me to "float with it". But for someone it might be a very alarming thing. Lets at least consider their POV as well.

I am trying really hard to consider it, but I just cant see how it could be an alarming thing, when non-binary people are not harming anyone or anything. They just wanna be seen.