Was looking around the Nexus to see what's new and to my surprise Patch 9 apparently contains fully detailed and modeled female genitals which are not yet implemented into the game. They are also not a part of the main body model, but rather a separate model. There is also a leaf that covers the genital area as well.

Considering BG3 is already an 18+ rated game that doesn't shy away from nudity, has full freedom of character customization regardless of sex and with the recent inclusion of pronouns, this could mean that;

• The romance scenes might be even more graphically pleasing than led to believe
  • There might actually be coming full body customization that includes even genitals, similarly to what Cyberpunk has, since it is a separate model
  • There might be possible nymphs/dryads somewhere in the game with happy endings
  • There might also be coming a "No Nudity" option in the settings

Either way it's quite a curious discovery and surprise, as very rarely prominent games/developers embrace full nudity. Personally I find that to be great news as it means more realism being added into the game, or at least I hope it does, because the last game that I remember not shying away from nudity was Diablo II back in the day and Cyberpunk recently. And it makes me wonder what more is there to come for full release.

Naturally I won't post any links here and urge others not to either, but you can find the showcases on the Nexus and other social media.