Yeaaaah, about that. Minthara would like to say hi grin

Minthara in the game pretty much goes downtown on us with plenty of tongue twisters and even doing the 69, which is quite visual. I mean it quite literally shows her eating us out, then going into the 69 pose where our character eats her booty while she has her fun on the opposite end with ours. Naturally the animations are still early access quality and they rely on angles to hide the fact that we have nothing down there, but... I don't know really, I don't see any other reason why they would suddenly start putting in genitalia files into the game unless they planned to not rely on angles to hide body model shortcomings.

I believe it will be out on full display. Naturally I do not expect anything hardcore as some people here to think. There won't be closeups of genitals interacting with one another most definitely. But I do see them not relying on angles to hide it and it being visible in brief moments as they're shuffling about, before the camera cuts to black.

For example with Minthara, instead of using Minthara's head or Tav's leg to hide the fact she has nothing under there, they might change the angle to show MInthara approaching her erotic zone in a glimpse before the camera cuts to black. So I definitely can see that. Soft erotic scenes enough to know you're not empty down there, but nothing hardcore as some people seem to think.

Cyberpunk for example has genitalia, but you don't even get to really see it during romance scenes. It's barely a glimpse even if you do. And to my opinion Cyberpunk has one of the most beautiful romance scenes ever made. The scenes with Judy are incredibly classy, intimate and lovely. Incredibly well done.