Originally Posted by Brainer
That said, the Timekeeper Warlock is a freaking monster of a subclass. Once mine hit level 10, most things became hilariously easy, what with him giving away lethargy-free Haste like there's no tomorrow (pun intended), turning my barbarian into a death machine while himself spamming Agonizing Blast with its damage-over-time effect on top. 30+ damage on a cantrip is... an interesting experience. I really ought to give it another try on the Cataclysm difficulty and attempt to get a more coherent ending.
Aha in this video they rank your Timekeeper Warlock as third best after Fiend and Hive. Well so perhaps your taste is a bit subjective.

On the other hand personally I think Oath of Devotion is the most underated Paladin Oath in Solasta specially if you have 20 on both STR and CHA as my Paladins do have. No doubt is Warlock very good class in Dnd 5 and Solasta though no disagreement on that statement. Having so my Oath of Devotion Paladin gets +5 from STR +5 from CHA +3 profiency bonus aka +13 to hit + any other magic bonus like +14 example so even with roll of 2 can hit a Sorak without a Shield. Well and please remember in settings enforce true random rolls otherwise Solasta will make you roll many 1 rolls if you have good attributes.

From real DnD 5 PHB at least my favorite Oath that really exist in Dnd 5 is Oath of Vengeance, but that is not available in Solasta.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 27/12/22 01:28 AM.