Hi All! So there are eleven pages of this back and forth so I don't know if someone else brought this up or not but things like sex and gore can and have in other games been given an on/off/level choice in options and because a wide variety of ages are going to play this game I can totally support something like that being implemented. Personally I have no issues with any of those things in the games I play, I'm in my 50's and I know the difference between a game and real life and my only comments on it are that some games do it better than others and I wish they all did them well. I can, however, understand why some people may not like like sex in a video game, parents may not want their younger kids to see it yet and D&D is a game played by kids as well as adults. I also know a couple of people who do find sex in video games a bit weird and would rather skip it, to each their own.

So why not just solve the problem, if you believe there is one, by adding an on/off/level choice for sex and gore in the options and Bob's yur Uncle.

Edit: fixed some spelling smile

Last edited by FuriousGreg; 30/12/22 08:56 PM.