Could be, would probably be good to articulate that though. And honestly, I don't think it's too shitty to call OP out for this post where they say things like " I want a cheaper version of this game because of the optional/skippable sex scene" and "I feel sorry for people who are supportive of adult content in video games" after OP decided to massacre and entire town of innocent people just to see said scene. That is a bad take and it feels fair to say so. Also seems perfectly acceptable to call out that we seem to have no issues with violence but innumerable issues with nudity and sex ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: And just so we're clear, I don't have any issues with the violence or the sex. I love the game in its current state and can't wait to see what else is in full release. What I have issues with is OP calling out the dev team and artists for adult sexual content in an adult game, and the fact that OP was cool murdering dozens of people to see the (again skippable) sex/nudity but the boobs were too far for him. Seems off to me.

Last edited by VulcanEmo; 13/01/23 08:17 AM. Reason: clarification